Breaking News
recent

Heartbreaking Photos Of Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University



This is just too 😔! A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable which had fallen on the school campus.
According to her friends on Facebook,she was on her way home and unknown to her, a cable which had fallen the previous day was lying on the ground ,once she stepped on it ,she was immediately electrocuted. Her lifeless body was found close to the schools main gate shuttle park ..



Queens News

Queens News

No comments:

Post a Comment

for advert/ tip off aqueendlina@gmail.com queendlina @yahoo.com twitter:@queendlina . Powered by Blogger.